|Our Very First Show|
|Season 1, Episode 1|
|First Aired||September 22, 1987|
"Our Very First Night"
When Danny Tanner's wife Pamela is killed in an auto accident, he finds himself left all alone to raise his three daughters: 10-year-old D.J., 5-year-old Stephanie, and baby Michelle. Fortunately Danny's hair-obsessed, rock-star brother in-law Jesse Cochran, along with Danny's flamboyant, cartoon loving friend Joey Gladstone, move in to help Danny raise his girls. On the first day, D.J. runs away, and Jesse and Joey find extreme difficulty and anxiety in changing Michelle.
- John Stamos: Jesse Katsopolis
- Bob Saget: Danny Tanner
- Dave Coulier: Joey Gladstone
- Candace Cameron: Donna Jo "D.J." Tanner
- Jodie Sweetin: Stephanie Tanner
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen : Michelle Tanner
- Danny: Let's go mom, your bags are in the cab, the meter's running.
- Claire: The baby's sleeping like a baby.
- Jesse: (Seeing how small his closet is) Oh, great. I'm in Webster's room.
- D.J.: Rule #1, you never touch my stuff. You should be taking notes. Rule #2, you never set foot on my half of the room.
- Stephanie: How do I get outta here?
- D.J.: Easy, you jump out the window and climb down the tree.
- Stephanie: I don't think so.
- D.J.: Suit yourself.
- Stephanie: I'll find a way out.